Arrival to Bucharest, Romania
I arrived fine to Bucharest. I’m waiting to take the 23:45 train to Arad (1st class, couch) to 10 hours journey. I managed to buy the ticket, thanks to Silvio (a law student from police school). At this point, I already used a subway, a bus and 2 planes.
At this moment, I noticed 2 things:
– any ticket that you buy (bus or subway) is always 2 trips;
– Mac Donalds have excelent, healthy and big salads;
– Taxi drivers: AVOID!!! They will drive you around and make you play more! (I knew it already!). Use buses;
– Take pictures of maps, they will be handy and it’s hard to find a hardcopy version;
– Exchange money before passing the passaport control, they pay better (3.31 to 3.10 outside).
– Ask for information to youth people, they are likely to know english;
Now I’m full of energy (full stomach I should say), and I’m excited to know how is to sleep on a train… 🙂